Saturday, March 7, 2015

Perfect start to visiting Naples

I arrived late Friday afternoon thanks to four successful flights to Vancouver, Toronto, Rome, and Naples. Even my checked bag made it, to my delight and a little surprise. I won't even complain about Westjet (YVR to TOR) since everything turned out well in the end. However, I will say that if you have the slightest doubt about a flight, arrive at the airport as early as possible.

With all belongings in hand, I bought a bus ticket at the Naples airport tobacco shop, rode the bus to Piazza Garibaldi and navigated a few blocks to Robby's House B&B (simple, cheap, and well reviewed in Trip Advisor). This seems to be a great location as a base for exploring the city but the only exploring I did on my first night was to find a little trattoria where I had pasta puttanesca and a glass of red wine. They were as good as they look!


No comments:

Post a Comment